About Dr. Tremaine
Board Certified in Dermatology
Fellowship Trained Laser and Cosmetic Surgery
- B.A., Magna cum laude, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- M.D., State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Internship, Internal Medicine – Mary Imogene Basset Hospital, Cooperstown, NY
- Dermatology Residency – University of California, Irvine, CA
- ASDS Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship, Clinical Laser and Cosmetics Fellow – Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital Laser & Cosmetic Center and Wellman Center for Photomedicine; Boston, MA
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Collier County Medical Society
- General Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Dermatologic Surgeon
- Laser and Light Surgery
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation
Dr. Tremaine is a board certified dermatologist with fellowship training at Harvard Medical School in laser and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Tremaine has authored over 20 published medical articles and book chapters within the dermatologic literature. She has contributed as a dermatology expert for online and print magazines including FamilyFun, msn.com, menshealth.com, and cnn.com. In addition, she frequently lectures to professional societies on her diverse research.
Dr. Tremaine joins Skin Wellness Physicians after a career as an assistant professor at Tufts Medical Center Dermatology Department in Boston, Massachusetts, and a dermatologist in private practice in Long Beach, California. Bringing distinctive experience, Dr. Tremaine offers services to adults and children for issues affecting the skin, hair, and nails, taking a special interest in skin cancer diagnosis and management, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and birthmarks. She is an expert in cosmetic and laser procedures, including Botox, injectable fillers, spider veins; and laser treatments for scarring, brown spots, photo-rejuvenation, and broken blood vessels.