About Daniel Wasserman, MD, FAAD
Board Certified in Dermatology
Fellowship Trained: Mohs Micrographic Surgery & Cosmetic and Laser Surgery
- B.A., Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
- M.D., cum laude, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- General Surgery Internship – Stanford University; Stanford, CA
- Dermatology Residency – Boston University – Tufts University Combined
- Dermatology Program; Boston, MA
Research and Clinical Fellowship – Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital Laser & Cosmetic Center and Wellman Center for Photomedicine; Boston, MA
- Mohs Surgery and Cosmetic Dermatology Fellowship; Birmingham, AL
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations:
- American Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- American Cancer Society
- General Dermatology
- Skin Cancer
- Mohs Surgery
- Laser and Light Medicine
- Cosmetic Rejuvenation
Dr. Wasserman moved to Collier County in 2011 to devote his skills and talent as a physician and surgeon of dermatology in Naples and Marco Island. Determined to create an engaging environment focused on customized care with an emphasis on innovative medicine, in 2014 he founded Skin Wellness Physicians.
Since joining the community, Dr. Wasserman has been active in raising awareness for sun safety and volunteering for local charities, and is regarded for his dedication to the American Cancer Society.
Among his numerous accomplishments, Dr. Wasserman is a national contributor to the publication of medical articles, chapters, and journals, and has delivered presentations on revolutionary uses of lasers and light to treat skin cancers and vascular malformations to medical professionals.