About Sydney Tateo, DNP, ARNP
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing, Summa cum laude, University of Florida
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, Summa cum laude, University of Florida
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations:
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Dermatology
- National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honors Society
Sydney is a board-certified nurse practitioner who grew up here in Naples. She attended the University of Florida for both her undergraduate and graduate programs. In addition to her academic achievements, Sydney has also published research in the Journal of American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
While pursuing her doctorate degree, Sydney worked as a registered nurse in dermatology. Her invaluable background as a bedside nurse underlies her individualized approach to each patient. Upon completion of her doctoral program, she continued her career in dermatology. Trained by several recognized dermatologists and Mohs surgeons, Sydney joins Skin Wellness Physicians with diverse training and experience. She treats a wide array of skin, hair, and nail conditions and welcomes both pediatric and adult patients.
Sydney is an active member in her community and has volunteered for several years at the Neighborhood Health Clinic.