Meet the Medical Support Staff
Learn More About the Team at Skin Wellness Physicians in Florida
Sydney Tateo, DNP, ARNP
- Bachelor of science, nursing, summa cum laude, University of Florida
- Doctor of nursing practice, summa cum laude, University of Florida
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations
- Board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Dermatology
- National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Honors Society
Sydney is a board-certified nurse practitioner who grew up in Naples. She attended the University of Florida for both her undergraduate and graduate programs. In addition to her academic achievements, Sydney has also published research in the Journal of American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
While pursuing her doctorate degree, Sydney worked as a registered nurse in dermatology. Her invaluable background as a bedside nurse underlies her individualized approach to each patient. Upon completion of her doctoral program, she continued her career in dermatology. Trained by several recognized dermatologists and Mohs surgeons, Sydney joins Skin Wellness Physicians with diverse training and experience. She treats a wide array of skin, hair, and nail conditions and welcomes both pediatric and adult patients.
Sydney is an active member in her community and has volunteered for several years at the Neighborhood Health Clinic.
Christina Tremblay, PA-C
- Attended University of Miami on scholarship for biomedical engineering, Miami, FL
- Bachelor of science, biology, cum laude, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Master of medical science, honors, physician assistant, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants
Christina Tremblay, PA-C, was born and raised in Orlando. She attended University of Miami on a scholarship, studying biomedical engineering. Christina went on to graduate cum laude with her bachelor of science in biology from University of Central Florida. Prior to PA school, she acquired experience in pediatric and adult emergency medicine at NCH North Naples and Downtown hospitals.
Christina attended PA school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale. During her graduate studies, she authored and presented research on melanoma and the importance of patient education and screening. Christina was twice awarded the Chancellor's Scholarship and graduated with honors in master of medical science, physician assistant.
Personally trained by Dr. Daniel Wasserman, Christina specializes in general dermatology for all age groups. She emphasizes educating her patients and listening to their individual needs to provide personalized treatment. Christina is passionate about treating skin cancer, acne, rosacea, rashes, and psoriasis. Due to her previous struggle with skin conditions, Christina is particularly dedicated to enhancing how her patients look and feel about themselves. In her free time, Christina enjoys weightlifting, traveling, playing piano, and spending time with her family.
Charmaine DeFrance, Medical Aesthetician
- Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- Miss McCarthy's Business School, Rochester, NY
- Bonita Springs School for Massage and Skin Care, Bonita Springs, Fl
- Licensed Facial Care Specialist
- Training certificates for various peels
Charmaine is a licensed facial care specialist/medical aesthetician who has resided in Florida since 1998. During that time, she has worked in various dermatology, plastic surgeon, and internal medicine offices. Prior to moving to Florida, she was a medical technician and later an administrator in the medical department of Eastman Kodak Company in Rochester, NY.
Through her medical aesthetics and 40 years of experience, she can deliver both physical and cellular changes to your face and other parts of your body. With advanced treatments and using cosmeceuticals, she can provide the highest quality of skin care. Her experience in managing the most challenging problems regarding skin enables her to offer numerous professional treatments customized to meet each individual's needs.
Charmaine enjoys giving back to her community by giving facials to the women of the Abused Women's Shelter and patients receiving chemotherapy at the Florida Cancer Specialists offices.
Schedule an appointment with Charmaine so she can demonstrate her commitment to providing excellence in cosmetic and medical dermatology.