Skin Care Products
Continue Your Regimen at Home with Help from Naples and Marco Island's Skin Wellness Physicians
ADVANCED SKIN CARE BACKED BY SCIENCE
At Skin Wellness Physicians, we partner with SkinCeuticals to provide consistently fabulous skin care results for our patients. As the world's premier anti-aging skin care line, SkinCeuticals products are on the cutting edge between cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. With SkinCeuticals, the proof is in the results, both in the lab and on skin.
Rigorous clinical studies set SkinCeuticals apart from other skin care lines. Born from decades of skin cancer research that led to pivotal breakthroughs in antioxidants, SkinCeuticals high potency formulas are concentrated in pure actives and proven to penetrate optimally into skin and enhance skin care efficacy.
Our doctors love that they can pair products with cosmetic and aesthetic procedures to provide the best possible results for our patients.
WHAT ARE SKINCEUTICALS PRODUCTS USED FOR?
Some of the indications for SkinCeuticals products include:
- PREVENTING SKIN AGING: Even the best broad-spectrum sunscreen may only block up to 55 percent of damaging free radicals generated by UV exposure. SkinCeuticals PREVENT products are antioxidants clinically proven to neutralize damaging free radicals. SkinCeuticals antioxidants target different skin types—like dry, oily, and problematic—and address visible skin concerns, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration.
- CORRECTING AND IMPROVING SKIN: SkinCeuticals CORRECT products combine anti-aging, clarifying, moisturizing, and exfoliating ingredients to address a wide array of skin concerns, including the appearance of wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and more. When used regularly, these targeted products help restore a healthier and more youthful appearance.
- SKIN PROTECTION: The SkinCeuticals PROTECT products include broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreens, including Z-COTE® transparent zinc oxide, in cosmetically elegant textures. Suitable for all skin types, daily use, and prolonged sun exposure, these sunscreens work in conjunction with SkinCeuticals' antioxidant vitamin C serums to provide comprehensive environmental protection.
- POST-PROCEDURE CARE: Post-procedure skin is delicate and needs special care. SkinCeuticals products suitable for post-procedure skin were formulated to soothe, rehydrate, and calm skin after intensive procedures. These products are also excellent for sensitive skin and very dry skin. These products include Phyto Corrective Mask, Soothing Cleanser, CE Ferulic, Phyto Corrective Gel, Hydra Balm, Physical UV Defense, and Epidermal Repair.
- ACNE: SkinCeuticals offers a complete line for acne-prone skin, including the award-winning LHA Cleansing Gel.
- HYPERPIGMENTATION: Skin discoloration is the result of excess melanin, which is the natural pigment that gives color to skin. An excess is often caused by chronic UV exposure, hormonal fluctuations, past acne blemishes, and natural aging. Combat skin discoloration with SkinCeuticals products that are clinically proven to reduce the appearance of discoloration by exfoliating dead skin cells and protecting the skin from environmental damage caused by free radicals and UV exposure. One of our favorite products in this category is Discoloration Defense, which targets visible skin discoloration for brighter, more even-looking skin.
- SENSITIVE SKIN AND ROSACEA: Sensitive skin can be an inherited trait, or may occur occasionally due to product use, stress, environmental exposure, or certain fragrances. SkinCeuticals advanced skin care products for sensitive skin help to alleviate skin discomfort and calm the overall appearance and feel of skin. These non-comedogenic skin care products are formulated for and tested on sensitive skin in order to maintain a comfortable look and feel. One of our favorite products in this category is Phyto Corrective Gel, which is a hydrating, soothing gel serum with botanical ingredients ideal to calm and hydrate skin, while improving visual redness.
We offer SkinCeuticals at Skin Wellness Physicians because our doctors believe it is the top skin care line in the industry. Find out what SkinCeuticals can do for you by booking a consultation with our licensed aesthetician!
Additional Skin Care Products
Protecting your skin from damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays is a must. Too much exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA in skin cells and can lead to cancer while also resulting in premature aging. Zinc oxide sunscreens are also known as “physical sunscreens” because they provide a physical shield against sunlight. They scatter the sun's rays to stop harmful ultraviolet radiation from reaching the skin.
Most of the Elta MD® facial and body sun care products, including the awardwinning UV Clear, are available at Skin Wellness Physicians. The Elta MD® medical-grade quality sun care collection consists of a complete range of products that are each designed for a specific skin type and goal. These broadspectrum products provide strong protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
All of these non-comedic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free products are made with a microfine transparent zinc oxide as an active ingredient and won't leave a white cast or residue behind on the surface of the skin. The Skin Cancer Foundation-recommended line of products offer broad-spectrum protection to lower the risk of sunburn and skin cancer.
Elta MD® products are also formulated for patients who have acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation, and rosacea. They are known for their lightweight feel, are absorbed quickly, and are ideal for those who are looking for an SPF product that doesn't feel sticky or greasy.
The dermatologist-recommended corrective and protective Colorescience line of all-in-one mineral makeup and clinical skincare products helps you achieve a glowing, more even skin tone. These products emphasize your natural beauty and provide protection against external stressors, like sunlight. The formulations glide on smoothly, so they can be easily blended and layered for flawless makeup application. Colorescience cosmetic products do not contain harmful ingredients that are often found in other makeup lines, such as strong chemicals, dyes, talc, alcohol, mineral oil, and fragrance. They are water-resistant and made with pure minerals.
Finding suitable skin care products can be challenging for people with sensitive or dry skin. Vanicream™ products are designed for those who have extremely sensitive skin types or people who need or wish to avoid common chemical irritants. They are gentle enough to be tolerated by even the most reactive skin.
What sets Vanicream™ products apart from most ordinary skin and hair products is that they do not contain chemical irritants—such as dyes, fragrance, lanolin, parabens, and formaldehyde releasers—but are still highly effective. Ingredients are carefully selected to ensure that they are safe, effective, and right for their customers. These mild, hypoallergenic products are continuously tested and monitored to ensure that they meet quality standards.
Coola® Liplux organic, mineral-based broad-spectrum lipcare products protect your lips from UV damage while also smoothing and nourishing them. The line includes SPF 30 hydrating lip oils, lip balms, and tinted lip balms. They provide relief for dry, chapped lips while helping to preserve a younger, fuller appearance. Coola® products are antioxidant-enriched, gluten-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. Skin Wellness Physicians provides several top-rated Coola® Liplux products, including Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Lip Sunscreen and Mineral Liplux® SPF 30 Organic Tinted Lip Balm.
Scars occur when there's a tear to the middle layer of skin, called the dermis. The injury triggers a wound-healing response, causing collagen to be produced for repair. The resulting new skin will look different from what was there before. Want to reduce the visibility of these scars? Early wound maintenance goes a long way when it comes to prevention of new lasting marks.
Silagen® medical-grade treatments help patients to manage scars, bruising, and swelling after surgery or other types of procedures. They are developed and manufactured to be ultra-effective and reduce post-procedure downtime so that patients can safely get back to their normal activities faster. Silagen® scar therapy products promote collagen production while also forming a protective barrier to reduce the risk of lasting hyperpigmentation from sun exposure.
These comprehensive, physician-exclusive products are vegan, gluten-free, and not tested on animals. Silagen® 100% Pure Silicone Gel can improve the appearance of any type of scar, has a soft and silky consistency, and leaves behind no residue.
Droopy eyelids, a condition known as low-lying eyelids or upper eyelid ptosis, is a problem caused by the skin and muscles in the eye area becoming stretched and weakened over time. Upneeq® is the only FDA-approved, daily eye-lifting drop that's intended for temporary correction of acquired ptosis by elevating the upper eyelids. It helps to enhance your vision and the appearance of your eyes.
Our eyelashes become thinner as we age and as they're subjected to physical stress. RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is a scientifically advanced, lash-enhancing formula that revitalizes brittle and damaged eyelashes and prevents breakage. The ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-reviewed serum—which contains peptides, lipids, biotin, green tea extract, and panthenol—helps to restore healthier, lusher, more flexible, and more volumized eyelashes while also protecting them against damage from the environment or lash-styling products. RevitaLash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, and clinically tested.