About Christina Tremblay, PA-C
- Attended University of Miami on scholarship for Biomedical Engineering, Miami, FL
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Cum laude, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Master of Medical Science, Honors, Physician Assistant, Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Accreditations and Professional Affiliations:
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistant
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Florida Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatologic Physician Assistants
Christina Tremblay, PA-C was born and raised in Orlando. She attended University of Miami on a scholarship studying biomedical engineering. Christina went on to graduate Cum Laude with her Bachelor of Science in Biology from University of Central Florida. Prior to PA school, she acquired experience in pediatric and adult emergency medicine at NCH North Naples and Downtown hospitals.
Christina attended PA school at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale. During her graduate studies, she authored and presented research on melanoma and the importance of patient education and screening. Christina was twice awarded the Chancellor’s Scholarship and graduated with honors in Master of Medical Science, Physician Assistant.
Personally trained by Dr. Wasserman, Christina specializes in general dermatology for all age groups. She emphasizes educating her patients and listening to their individual needs to provide personalized treatment. Christina is passionate about treating skin cancer, acne, rosacea, rashes, and psoriasis. Due to her previous struggle with skin conditions, Christina is particularly dedicated to enhancing how her patients look and feel about themselves. In her free time, Christina enjoys weightlifting, traveling, playing piano, and spending time with her family.